Team Yamagura - FM4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test new classes?

2 posters

Go down

Test new classes? Empty Test new classes?

Post  Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

So we know that Japanese cars can have there fair share of victories in A class, but perhaps they are useful in other classes too. Most of the cars we use are from B, C or D class when stock, and S class includes the stock GT-R. Maybe these are worth a look at?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yamagura.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Test new classes? Empty Re: Test new classes?

Post  Ry8114 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am

Possibly so yeah, I don't mind having a go with you and some of the other guys (if there are others yet of course!).

also, Do you have a team Yamagura vinyl which can be brought? could help with advertising of the club/what it is about??
Ry8114
Ry8114

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 am

Ry8114 wrote:Possibly so yeah, I don't mind having a go with you and some of the other guys (if there are others yet of course!).

also, Do you have a team Yamagura vinyl which can be brought? could help with advertising of the club/what it is about??

Well first off we're gonna be using A600 mainly. When we've got things like less than 300hp or more than 2400lbs for example we'll get some setups thrown together specifically for that event/episode.

We've got a simple livery that we're putting together that can be used across all our cars. You can see a very simple version in the Media Hub > Photos. This has been updated slightly so I'll post up a photo today at some point and I'll gift you the design and tune for a Honda S2000.

We do have another member called Rich Wolf, but he hasn't signed up to the site just yet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ry8114 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah, think I saw that Very Happy

yeah, Did he come in one of the RD races and watch one night? think I remember him doing so, but could be wrong.

cool!
Ry8114
Ry8114

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:43 am

Yeah, he also ran in one of the club races a while back: Evo vs Impreza @ Tsukuba.

So far the best cars we've found are:

Honda S2000
Honda Civic '97 and '07
Honda NSX '05 and GT
Mazda RX-7 (the newer one)
Nissan Silvia S15
Toyota Altezza (mainly speed tracks)
Toyota MR2 '95

All of them are RWD, so they can be a handful if not setup properly, but we've got quite a few Top 500-1000 with these cars.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ry8114 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 am

I'm a lover of both the 350Z/370Z (trying to get the missus to have one next time her car needs changing! lol) so would be interested to see how they fare, or are they S class??

Im going to have to learn how to use a clutch aren't i?!?! I use manual at the moment but no clutch as im struggling to figure out how to best use it, I use a CSR wheel with clutch pedal at the moment. but I will get the hang of it Very Happy
Ry8114
Ry8114

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:57 am

I think the 350Z is stock B class and the 370Z is stock A. Both are pretty quick to be fair, but I've only got setups I made when the game first came out, so not brilliant. I think they'll be beast with a big fat turbo.

We use the clutch but it's not a necessity for the club. Just take your time to get used to it because it can be worth up to a second on some tracks. Sometimes you can get away with shifting less to try and cancel out any loss without the clutch.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ry8114 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 am

Yeah, will have a look into them, Might try the clutch, pointless me paying the extra to then not use it to be honest! lol
Ry8114
Ry8114

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:59 am

It also means you can save some PI points by not upgrading the clutch in the Upgrades menu. You can usually get away with the sport gearbox too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ry8114 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:58 am

oh, thats good then Very Happy
Ry8114
Ry8114

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum